Friday, October 11, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch


I got happy mail yesterday with lots of new goodies from The Greetery's recent release! I was so tired last evening from a really full schedule that I didn't have the energy to stamp until this morning! I started with inking up the florals from With Love At Christmas and used the sketch for the current CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. I smooshed some Hickory Smoke distress ink on an acrylic block then sprayed with water. I used a 1/2" wide brush to create the stripes in the background. I then picked up some black paint with a much tinier brush and added the splatters.



Betsy (creator of The Greetery) creates such wonderful multiple step images and provides a color, step-by-step tutorial page with the set that makes it so easy to follow. The Crimped Frame die is also by The Greetery.

INK: Lime Light, Last Leaf, VI Pink, Sweet Gelato, Queen Bee dye inks by WPlus9; Crushed Curry by SU; Memento Tuxedo Black. 
PAPER: Smooth White by My Favorite Things; Smoky Slate by SU. 

That's all for now...thanks for stopping by and commenting!        ~Wanda

1 comment:

Karen R. said...

This is so beautiful! Love the background....need to try that.