Monday, September 16, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches




I'm squeezing in under the wire to enter my card into the Freshly Made Sketches challenge! I couldn't pass this great layout up and created a Christmas card using this fun Triangle Trees set by Reverse Confetti. The kraft card base was embossed with RC's Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel. The sentiment was white embossed on Avocado CS and I embellished with the Holly die.


STAMPS: Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Kraft (PTI); Lime Green, Avocado (Reverse Confetti); Craft It Vintage Glam (Recollections); Brushed Gold CS (SU).
INK: Versamark; Avocado (RC).
DIES: Triangle Trees, Holly, Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel (RC); Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-Namics (My Favorite Things). 
                                                                      ~Wanda

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! I don't know how the FMS gals are ever going to pick a winner, all the cards I've seen made with this sketch have been amazing! I love your background embossing and the green and gold are so pretty!!!

Jean said...

Fantastic in so many ways - color, patterns, ...!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Oh Wanda! This is a stunner! You have made that stamp set shine and have made the sketch shine! Perfection all around, my friend! Thanks for joining us again this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

I love all of the patterns in your card! There is much interest - and so fresh and clean all at the same time! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile Ribon said...

Wow, Wanda! What a delightful Christmas card. I love so much the green and kraft color combination, it's so classy! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Cindy Beach said...

Beautiful! Love the trees and gorgeous colors with the gold.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Congratulations Princess of FMS! I always love your cards and this one is no exception...