Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Color Throwdown #561




These weeks are flying by and it's time again for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! Amy Rysavy is our host and has some gorgeous colors...so perfect to ink up this collaboration set between Reverse Confetti and Simon Says Stamp for the SSS Stamptember celebration! I'm totally in love with this set and you'll be seeing more of it in my future posts!  After I finished my card, I then noticed the graphic listed ivory and I had totally missed it and used white. I'm calling it "close" in color - lol!


I used die cut, colored branches so it would give more dimension than simply stamping on the white panel. It was more time consuming but worth it. I then splattered black paint from my Mijello Mission Gold palette using a small brush.
 
STAMPS: Wonderful You (Simon Says Stamp).
PAPER: White (PTI).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; Seedless Preserves, Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover distress oxide inks by Ranger.
DIES: Crimped Frames (The Greetery); Wonderful You (SSS).

Be sure to stop by the blogs of the other team members to see what they've come up with:


Hope to see you in the gallery!          ~Wanda

No comments: