Sunday, August 25, 2019

More Concord & 9th Cards


I'm adding two more entries into the Concord and 9th celebration contest for their 4th birthday! You can see more details on my post HERE.  My first card uses tiny stamps from C9's Love You Mean It stamp set. I used a wreath builder template to space out the stamps evenly. The background - Plaid Background - was stamped several times with a MISTI. Inks used were all distress oxide inks.


My second card is a clean and simple design using both stamps and dies from C9's Give Thanks set.


The cardstock is from my leftover pile so I'm not 100% sure of the color names. Inks used were Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, and Wilted Violet distress oxide inks.


The sentiment was embossed with SU Silver detail embossing powder on heavy weight vellum paper. I used the largest Crimped Frame die from The Greetery.

So, now I cross my fingers and toes that my name gets randomly chosen to win the $40 gift card from Concord and 9th! :-)
                                                                             ~Wanda 

No comments: