Saturday, August 10, 2019

MFTWSC #449



This week's Wednesday Sketch Challenge on the My Favorite Things blog was perfect for me to create another mermazing card! With 3 grand-daughters, I'm thinking I'll get a lot of mileage from this fun stamp set! Especially with all of them loving the beach so much.


I went with a shaker card for a more fun element and color blended the background with distress oxide inks: Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio. I colored with Copics after stamping with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card.
HAIR: Y000, YR30, E53, E34
SKIN: E50, E21, E34
BODY: BG10, BG15, BG13 

STAMPS: Mermazing (My Favorite Things).
DIES: Stitched Dome Frames, Mermazing, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics from MFT.

Now I need to get busy with some errands. Does anyone dread grocery shopping like I do? Have a great weekend!
                                                                    ~Wanda

No comments: