Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Happy 8th Anniversary to FMS



The Freshly Made Sketches challenge is celebrating 8 years and 400 sketches this week! I'm late to the party and can't link up my card, but I still wanted to create a card that uses their first sketch from 8 years ago!  A big thanks to Lesley for starting this challenge which is one of my favorite weekly challenges to play with! 

While I've given up on watercoloring these succulent dies from The Greetery, I persevered with distress oxide ink blending on white cardstock and was pretty happy with the results. I used my "spitter" tool to fine black splatters. 



STAMPS: Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You (The Greetery).
PAPER: Color Splash 6x6" pad by Recollections; White by PTI.
INK: Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Worn Lipstick, Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet - distress oxide inks by Ranger; Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Botanicuts-Succulents by The Greetery; Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things.                                                                        ~Wanda

No comments: