Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Happy 3rd birthday, Cash!


I wanted to share a card I created for our grandson who turned 3 yesterday! I have to give total credit for the design to Inge Groot who made this card for the My Favorite Things release this month. I fell in love with her creation and HAD to have this fun stamp set as a result! I used fewer layers and a different sentiment but kept the colors and used the same image. 


STAMPS: Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes (MFT).
PAPER: Black and White Stripes 6x6" pad by MFT; Sour Apple, Blue Raspberry and Smooth White CS by MFT. X-Press It Blending Card (used for images).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Stitched Rectangle STAX and Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes - MFT; Stitched picture frame by Lil' Inker Designs.

Here's a recent photo with the birthday boy and his sister enjoying a local small town carnival a week ago! His party will be this coming weekend when his out of town cousins can be here to celebrate with him.




 Thanks so much for stopping by...                                  ~Wanda

No comments: