Friday, August 3, 2018

Stock Your Stash


Happy Fri-yay everyone! Another cloudy day here in VA with ongoing rain in the forecast. Not complaining as that's perfect for retreating to my craft room! Since it's a new month, that means there's a new theme for the Stock Your Stash challenge at Reverse Confetti.  This month is all about weddings.  My starting point was their Iced Aqua cardstock and ink which is my favorite in their color palette! 


I created the patterned background by stamping the floral image from the Something Wonderful set.  Using my MISTI, I stamped twice each time.  The sentiment is a combination of Congratulations and best wishes from the Congratulations set and  Mr. and Mrs. from the Bitty Banners set.  The fun outcome was that it even rhymes together! I used the Scalloped Squares die as a frame then embellished with the Double Heart Garland die.  The card base is 5" square.

That's it for now...have a good weekend!

No comments: