Thursday, August 2, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge


The weeks of summer keep rolling by so quickly and it's time once again for a new Fusion Card Challenge. We have a rustic floral photo to inspire you as well as a new sketch.  It's up to you...use one or the other or use both.  I used both!  I was inspired by the soft florals, colors and the barnwood container in the photo which led to me using some older patterned papers from my pretty significant 6x6 stash - My Mind's Eye "Bramble Rose" pad.


I used Stampin' Up's Woodgrain embossing folder to add some rustic texture.  I didn't want a stark black for the the flower pot, so used Reverse Confetti's "Lead" ink pad.  The card base is Stone cardstock by Reverse Confetti.

STAMPS: Fresh Cut Containers (WPlus9), Let Us Rejoice (Simon Says Stamp). 

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created...

1 comment:

Karren said...

Beautiful card, Wanda, and such gorgeous patterned papers - just perfect for this challenge!