Wednesday, August 8, 2018

More DTGD Cards


I'm not going to be able to get all of the DTGD challenges completed on Splitcoaststampers, but I'm doing what I can and have completed two more entries! The first card also uses the retro sketch that's up for the new CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  I sponged Aqua Mist and Tropic Teal inks with TCW's Mini Well Rounded stencil.  I then added texture by using Liquitex light modeling paste with Tim Holtz's Bubble layering stencil.  The images were double and triple stamped with Hero Arts Color Layering Seahorse stamp/die set.  

INKS: Aqua Mist, Tropic Teal, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony - PTI; Sand, Dark Roast- Reverse Confetti; Versafine Onyx Black. 



I had this leafy background die, the circle element and the watercolored florals on my leftover pile.  I stamped the sentiment from Reverse Confetti's The Most Beauty stamp set, then adhered the elements on a white card base...very quick and easy!

DIES: Leaves Cover Panel, Petals 'n Posies - Reverse Confetti; Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics - MFT. 

No comments: