Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday!

It's Good Friday and a good Friday as well! I thought this cartoon summed up really well what this day represents to me...
 Looking forward to being off this Easter w/e...my first in many years! Our son and DIL will be visiting from out of town and hopefully our daughter and middle son will be able to join us as well for a cookout on Sunday.

Moving on to my card for today...

It's time for another Raise the Bar Challenge and Joni wanted us to go with a cutesy spring theme, so this Ducky Rain digital image from The Greeting Farm was just perfect!  I printed it on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.  This CS is the smoothest and best for Copics out of several brands that I've tried.  DP is from the Splash 6x6 pad from Echo Park.  I love these flag dies by 'Lil Inker Designs and find myself going back to them time and time again.  The sentiment is from MFT's My Basket of Eggs PI set.  Hop on over to the Raise the Bar blog to see what the other designers have created to inspire you with this theme!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a blessed Easter!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Super cute image and card! The colors are perfect for spring!

Bridget said...

What a darling card, Wanda, colored beautifully! And I love that cartoon, it truly says it all for me! Easter Blessings,mf!!

Marisa said...

Totally cute image and you have coloured it fabulously, Wanda!! Lvoe the orange and blue combo too. Have a blessed Easter!

Mary Marsh said...

The cartoon sums up what we are celebrating this Easter weekend-hope yours is a blessed one with your family-
your little chick is so sweet-great coloring

Sonia said...

Hello!
Lovely image, great colouring, great colors and dp... Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Great Job!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60