Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Color Throwdown 186


It's time for another Color Throwdown Challenge and Danielle has come up with a scrumptious combination for us!  Here's my card using a Lili of the Valley image...

I used SU's striped EF for the BG and colored the image with Copics.  I love these PTI tags to add a small sentiment to a card and find myself using them over and over!

We'd love to have you join us! No worries if you don't have the exact colors... feel free to substitute colors that are close! Make a card or paper crafted project and post it to your blog or online gallery. Then use the direct link and link it to the Color Throwdown blog using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the CTD post. If you post to an online gallery, please use CTD186 as your keyword.


 So...are you ready to be inspired?? Check out what the other CTD designers, along with our talented April guestie, Julia Aston, have created!  Check it out HERE.

STAMPS: Tiny Tags (PTI), Lili of the Valley
PAPER: Tempting Turquoise, Dusty Durango, White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Terra cotta satin ribbon by PTI, Striped EF by SU, Scallop rectangle die, Leafy Flourish die by Cheery Lynn Designs, Tiny tags die by PTI, Frond punch by MS.

10 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Look at that sweet little girl with her giant flower Wanda! how cute! love the die cut greenery and that cute little tag with the heart!

Marisa said...

Your colouring is great, Wanda! Looky at you go :) Darling image and great use of the colours. I hope my next PTI order I can get those cute tags as they have been sold out every time I have tried :(

dj said...

Adorable....love the color combo but don't know if I will get to play along with the crazy week this has turned into!! We will miss you on Saturday!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is absolutely stunning, Wanda....I sooo love that sweet image and your coloring is fabulous!!!!!

Vickie Z said...

This image is adorable and love the orange flower and blues of the clothes!!! Wonderful coloring!

Barbara said...

Awwww, this is so SWEET, Wanda! That little tag is so cute and works so well with your design!

Lynn Put said...

This is darling Wanda! Your coloring looks excellent and I really like the stems, bow and little tag!

Broni said...

This is just precious, Wanda! I hope you enjoy your Easter weekend with the kids!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Ack, SO ADORABLE! Dangit, I'm going to have to go shopping at LOTV again thanks to you! Very cute, Wanda!!!

Lori said...

This is so sweet, Wanda--and beautifully colored, too!