Sunday, April 22, 2012

CAS Birthday


It's a rainy and bone-chilling cold day today! They say we need the rain...just wish it wasn't on my w/e off! Good afternoon for a nap though - lol! Last evening I made a CAS birthday card for our middle son who turned 26 on Saturday.  We met him for lunch after church for a delicious meal at Olive Garden.  The card is also a CASE of today's featured stamper on SCS: Karen Haman aka kthaman.  She has a gallery filled with great CAS inspiration!  I'm really loving this new chevron die by MFT (more of my "happy birthday to me" order).  I paper pieced the cupcake and added yellow and diamond Stickles to the icing and flame.  Thanks for stopping by!

STAMPS: Say It Loud by Waltzingmouse Stamps (sentiment), Crazy for Cupcakes by SU.
PAPER: Retired DP by SU (? name), White.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love it! Great colour combo and the icing part is fabulous :) Happy Birthday to your son!

Vickie Z said...

Happy b-day to YOU and your son!!! Love the stripes and colors!!! Love me a sparkly cupcake!!!