Friday, June 17, 2011

New SU Goodies



Had to play with some of my new SU goodies PLUS the new cattie arrived! Always fun to start a new wish list - lol! I love this nautical set from the summer mini...great to build up my masculine stamp stash! I used Sankari's sketch for the Viva la Verve week 3 challenge in the Verve forum. This card is also for my good friend and stamping demo's Last But Not Least Challenge to use a nautical theme. This card is pretty straight forward, so I'll just give you my enabler's list:
STAMPS: The Open Sea (SU), Big Wish (Verve) - sentiment
PAPER: Nautical Expedition DP (SU), Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Vintage Cream, Early Espresso
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Corner scallop punch, Crimper, Paper piercing tool/template, Circle Nesties, Baker's twine, Anchor charm, Open scallop & wave Die-namics by MFT.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch, Wanda, and a great use of this set. Love the wave die you used for the horizontal strip. Glad to see there is no time a wasting for the use of new goodies :)

dstandard said...

Fabulous use of the stamp set - gorgeous card!

StephC said...

Awesome masculine birthday card! Love all of the details!