Monday, June 6, 2011

Color Challenge



I'm excited to be guest designing for the SCS Color Challenge during the month of June! Peggy has challenged us with some great shades of pink: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, & Regal Rose with the dessert option to use a round embellishment - a button in this case! I used my fave rolled roses dies...again! Hope you're not tired of seeing them because I'm not tired of using them - lol! I used Jen's great layout for her Sketch For You to Try Challenge for June. What else did I use?
STAMPS: Kind Words (Verve)
PAPER: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, White, Simply Chartreuse
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Dotted swiss EF, Plaid EF by Sizzix, Rolled roses dies by MFT, Sizzlits Little Leaves die (SU), Border punch by EK Success, Baker's twine, Button.

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty tame card for you~ Love all the pretty white!

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Wanda! Loving those rolled roses and how you used the sketch.

Debbie Carriere said...

Love these colors! Congrats on the guest designer spot! Beautiful card - love the roses! You enticed me to get the rolled roses die, but do you think I have used it yet? Nope. Maybe this week :)

Sara Mac said...

Wanda this is absolutely beautiful! You've incorporated a wonderful combination of textures. Great job with the sketch.