Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bloomin' Hearts


Joanne has a unique Color Challenge on SCS: Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo & Pretty in Pink with a neutral of white or vanilla and a dessert option to use buttons or pearls. At first I was at a loss to know what to do with all those shades of pinks, but then I thought of a clearance stamp set that I just picked up at Michael's last week. After coloring the petals with Copics, I cut them out and adhered them to a dotted swiss embossed BG. I consider this a CAS card and it will be versatile to add a sentiment as needed in the inside of the card.
STAMPS: Petal Plus Set by Stampendous
PAPER: Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler, X-Press It Blending Card, Neenah Solar White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Copic sketch markers - R46, R59, RV23, RV25, R30, R32; Dotted Swiss EF, CB, Vintage button (PTI), Bow wire (Mike's)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Great card. I am a huge fan of anything dotty. Looks very effective. hugs Jenny

Marisa said...

Love the heart flower and of course the swiss dots :)

Wendy said...

Oh Wanda....I love this! So simple and so pretty! Awesome job!!