Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Peachy Roses

 

I'm entering the AAA Birthday card challenge to use flowers and also am playing along with the (PIN)spirational challenge to use peach/coral/aqua/jade colors plus a hint of gold glitter.  I used distress inks to smoosh onto the background then splattered with gold paint.

Florals were color blended with brushes and distress inks. The Aqua Mist satin ribbon is sadly coming to an end of my supply. That color will no longer be carried by Papertrey Ink. 

 

STAMPS: Blooming Beauties (Papertrey Ink).

INK: Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral, Cracked Pistachio, Pine Needles distress; Versafine Clair Nocturne.

PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface; Stampers Select White (PTI).

DIES: Into the Blooms: Roses, Blooming Beauties (PTI); Blueprints 27 (My Favorite Things).

OTHER: Satin ribbon, Moonshine sequins (PTI); Gold paint Starry Colors (Gansai Tambi).

Off to run some errands. Have a blessed day!  ~Wanda
 


4 comments:

Jane said...

A total beauty! I love the splashes of gold and the large focal florals. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Deanne Saunders said...

A beauty!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Jane.D said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the large flowers and the beautiful colour palette with it's splashes of gold. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Becca Sadler said...

Hello, Wanda!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely roses birthday card with Pin-spirational for the August jade + peach color combo! Using the gold glitter from the photo to include in your accents adds textural and visual interest. Stunning! -- DT Becca S