Saturday, August 15, 2026

Flowers In Bloom

 

I am entering this card into the Just Add Ink challenge (choose 2 or more - I chose gingham, flowers, sequins) and Try a Sketch on Tuesday challenge. The hexagons in the sketch inspired me to use a Sizzix die set of 4 by Tim Holtz. I stamped the florals with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It Blending Card then colored with Copics. The sentiment was layered twice to give is some dimension.


STAMPS
: Flowers in Bloom, Script Sentiments (Creative Worship Stamps).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
PAPER: Glossy 6x6 pad (? source due to loss of cover sheet); X-Press It Blending Card.
DIES: Flowers In Bloom, Script Sentiments (Creative Worship Stamps); Tim Holtz set of 4 corner dies (Sizzix); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Purple twine (American Crafts); Clear sequins (PTI); Copics (Y08, Y04, Y19, YG01, YG03, V09, V15. V17).

 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  ~Wanda

No comments: