Friday, July 26, 2024

Inspired By Challenge

 

It's a laid back Friday and I took some time to play along with the new Inspired By challenge. I was inspired by the colors and the stripes to build up my depleted birthday card stash. The Into the Blooms: Big Bloom die set is really easy to assemble after you color blend the pieces (I used dye inks on the flower and distress inks on the leaves. After dry, I splattered with water drops.

STAMPS: Birthday Your Way 2 (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn distress; Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry dye inks (PTI); Versafine Clair Nocturne pigment ink.
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Lovely Lady, Vintage Jadeite (PTI).
DIES: Birthday Your Way 2, Into the Blooms: Big Bloom, Into the Blooms: Christmas Sprigs (PTI); Diagonal Shortcuts (Concord & 9th).
 

That's all folks! Have a great weekend!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful!