Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Color Throwdown #800

 

Good Wednesday everyone! It's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge and yours truly is hosting with red, blue and kraft for the color palette. I went with an old favorite from Reverse Confetti for this card for a cool friend! It also gave me a chance to try out the newly released Slanted Shortcuts dies from Concord & 9th.

I popped up the popsicles with foam tape to add more dimension. This was a good way to use some of my MANY patterned paper pads!


STAMPS: Let's Chill (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Stars and Stripes 6x6 pad (My Favorite Things); Stampers Select White, Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Slanted Shortcuts (Concord & 9th); Let's Chill (Reverse Confetti); Banner STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Button, Red cording.
 
We'd love to have you play along with the new challenge! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda


No comments: