Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Steeped In Happiness

 


I got happy mail yesterday when my order from this month's release at The Greetery arrived. I had a hard time deciding what was top priority for me since everything was just so amazing! I chose the tea cups and matching punny sentiments and tried to keep my design clean and simple since that was part of the challenge at the Paper Players...along with having it be a sympathy or encouragement card. I'm hoping this will pass the test for an encouragement sentiment.

I had the hot foiled "frame" in my leftover pile where I used matte black foil on Soft Stone paper. I stenciled the cup using Berry Sorbet ink over the same color paper. The adorable teabag is just the cutest embellishment!

STAMPS: Brew-tea-ful Day Sentiments (The Greetery).
INK: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Tattered Rose, Saltwater Taffy distress inks; Berry Sorbet dye ink (PTI); Versafine Clair Nocturne pigment ink; Versamark.
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Soft Stone, Berry Sorbet, True Black (PTI).
DIES: Brew-tea-ful Day Sentiments, Sips Tea, Brew-tea-ful Day Bouquet (The Greetery); Border Bling: Tin Stitch (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Sips Tea stencil (The Greetery); Black matte foil; Psalm Reflections December hot foil plate (Papertrey Ink); Gold embossing powder.

That's it for now! Heading over to UVA hospital to see DH post stem cell transplant. It's his birthday today as well. Take care and stay cool!  ~Wanda

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a sweet image and sentiment! Any tea drinker would love this, so cute! Wonderful background too! Thanks so much for participating in my CAS challenge this week at the Players!

Cynthia Stevenson said...

The embossed background, the frame, everything is lovely! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely beautiful, Wanda! The tea bag is adorable. Everything about this card is exquisite. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Such a wonderful sentiment and I just love your cup of flowers. Love the background, too. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week, Wanda
Jaydee