Monday, June 24, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches

 


Good Monday! It's been a beautiful day though still on the hot side. I'm keeping cool in my craft room and decided to play along with the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge. (edited to add: I missed getting my card posted on the linky...bummer!). I had the hot foiled background in my leftover pile so used that as a starting point. I layered up some Into the Blooms: Gardenia dies by Papertrey Ink. I lightly blended some Harvest Gold ink over white paper then blended Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks over white for the leaves.

The sentiment was gold embossed over heavy weight vellum.

STAMPS: Captivating Cattails (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink); Versamark.
PAPER: Simply Chartreuse, Stampers Select White, Vellum (PTI).
DIES: Into the Blooms: Gardenia (Papertrey Ink).
OTHER: Matte black foil, Tropical Frond hot foil plate by Papertrey Ink.
That's it for today. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Connie said...

Super card Wanda!