Monday, October 23, 2023

PTI Release Time Day #4


These four days have flown by and we are already on the last day of reveals for the October release at Papertrey Ink! Today, we are introducing you to Psalm Reflections: October stamps and dies + Season's Greetings Hot Foil Plate and die.

The new psalm is a celebratory one and references trees so, I knew right away I had to get out my Delicate Trees stencil for the background. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair ink (pigment) then clear embossed it.

I wanted a touch of bling and added these yellowish gold enamel dots. The corner leafy dies are a new fave for me!

STAMPS: Psalm Reflections: October.
INK: Honey Nut, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Spring Moss, Simple Chartreuse; Versafine Clair.
PAPER: White, Simply Chartreuse, Card Stock Vellum; Bristol Smooth Surface.
DIES: Love to Layer: Rectangles; Psalm Reflections: October.
OTHER: Clear embossing powder; Delicate Trees Stencil Collection; Gold dots.

I thought it would be fun to fill up this basket die with a bunch of holly and berries. A bow finished it up along with the beautiful new hot foil plate sentiment that also has a coordinating die!

STAMPS: None.
INK: Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Honey Nut; Bundled Sage, Rustic Wilderness distress inks.
PAPER: White, Bristol Smooth Surface, A Wonderful Christmas 6x6 pad by Carta Bella.
DIES: Into the Blooms: Holly, Love to Layer: Rectangles Season's Greetings, Weave A Basket.
OTHER: Season's Greetings hot foil plate, gold foil. 


 

 

SUPPLIES


Now it's time to get your shopping list ready! New items will be available tomorrow (10/24) at 10pm EST. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

3 comments:

Joan L said...

Fabulous cards again! I love the basket! Great ideas!

ESUE said...

love that big beautiful basket filled greenery and the the bow tops it off.

Greta said...

Love both cards, Wanda! I never thought of putting greenery in a basket & it's such a great look! Love the plaid background, too! I picked this card as my favorite for today's giveaway, but all your work is wonderful!