Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Color Throwdown #765

Welcome to another Color Throwdown challenge! This week, Susie is hosting and has the yummy colors of orange, green and yellow for us. I had not used the Into the Blooms: Pumpkin dies yet this year from PTI so went with that as my starting point. I also went with water coloring all the dies using my Pentrista paints. If you like vibrant paint colors then this set is for you!

STAMPS: Thankful for Fall Sentiments (Papertrey Ink).
INK:Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface; White (PTI).
DIES: Into the Blooms: Gerbera Daisies, Into the Blooms: Pumpkins, Border Bling: Scallop Frame, Cover Plate: Quilted - all by PTI; Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things.
 

That's all for today. Hope to see you in the throwdown gallery. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda


 

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous Autumn card! I adore the pumpkin!