Friday, March 3, 2023

The Paper Players


I needed a birthday card to celebrate 90 years for a dear lady in our church. The sketch at The Paper Players challenge was my starting point. I made an A2 card rather than a square and got a bit carried away with all the layers - lol! The circle focal point was made with a stamped sentiment on two circle layers. I used leftover die strips on the base layer.

 

I "painted" the florals and leaves using distress inks then splattered with the yellow gold paint from Gansai Tambi Starry colors paint set.

STAMPS: Birthday Tag Kit (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron distress inks (Ranger).
PAPER: Raspberry Fizz, Bright Buttercup, Limeade Ice, Tropical Teal (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Border Bling: Blooming Hearts, Into the Blooms: Fun Flowers, Birthday Tag Kit (Papertrey Ink).
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! It's a rainy and much colder day here in VA so I'm thinking it will be good for some more stamping.  ~Wanda

 

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love all your layers, especially how the colored ones peek though the diecut openings! Just gorgeous, happy and springy! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Tarabeth Stamps said...

Beautiful card! I love the die cut background! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge.