Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Color Throwdown #733

 

Whelp...the week got away from me and I just realized late this afternoon that I never made a card for this week's Color Throwdown challenge! I rushed home from keeping grands after school to whip up this quick card using an embossed panel from my leftover pile. I quickly die cut a bunch of strips from Lemon Tart (PTI), Soft Sky (retired SU), Sour Apple (MFT) to place behind the layered circles (from Gina K Designs Master Layouts 08 die set.

DIES: Hello Script (Memory Box), Large Marianna Vine Background, Large Marianna Vine Outline (Poppystamps); Gina K Designs Master Layouts 08 (circles); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things). 
 
OTHER: Curving Leaves embossing folder (Altenew).
 
No stamping involved this time! Have a good day and hope to see you playing along with us at CTD!  ~Wanda

 

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

I love this beautiful clean and simple card!