Friday, February 17, 2023

Seize the Birthday

 


It's a rainy and chilly day here in VA, so spending time in my craft room is a great way to avoid tromping about to run errands in the weather. I will be needing lots of birthday cards so the fun challenge at Seize the Birthday was a great way to get started on my birthday stash! We were asked to use at least one initial of our name for an element on our card. I chose "C" and went with a coral color paper for the sentiment.

Our grandson is crazy about donuts and requests donuts rather than a birthday cake every year. I was going through some patterned papers and came across these donuts from Stampin' Up's Cherry On Top pack. I doubled up on the layers for the sentiment then white embossed on a coral shade of paper from my huge leftover bin. Not sure of the source or exact name of the paper. I love this edge die that makes it so easy to create a quick card!

STAMPS: Birthday Your Way (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Birthday Your Way, Elegant Edges: Balloon Party (PTI). 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Love your border of balloons and cute donut paper. I bet your grandson loves it too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.