Monday, February 27, 2023

Inspired By Lemons

 

It's a sunny Sunday and I'm finishing up my card for the Inspired By...Lemons challenge (with basketball games in the background)! I also incorporated the sketch along with the lemon theme. This stencil by Taylored Expressions is a quick and easy way to whip up a lemony background. 

 

The punny sentiment was popped up with foam tape to give it more dimension. Some moonshine sequins are a fave go-to embellishment to top it all off!


STAMPS
: Squeeze the Day (Taylored Expressions).
INK: Limeade Ice, Green Parakeet, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink); Versafine Clair Nocturne (Tsukineko),
PAPER: White, Bright Buttercup, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Stitched Rectangle, Stitched Circle, Stitched Banner Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Squeeze the Day (Taylored Expressions). 
OTHER: Moonshine sequins (PTI). 
 
 
 
That's it for now...thanks for stopping by!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love this Wanda! I need those lemons! Will def add those to my wish list.

Laurel said...

Love it! Great take on the inspiration and sketch! Thanks for playing at IB!