Monday, May 24, 2021

Lots of Layers

 


Good Monday morning everyone! I completed this card last month when Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper was featuring their new WOW! embossing powders that they now carry in the store. This card features the Rose Gold color and I especially love how it looks when used with Sweet Blush!

I used the smallest of PTI's polka dot stencils and wiped the torn edge panel down with an anti-static tool, then applied Versamark ink and the Rose Gold embossing powder. I wanted the next layer to have the texture you get from the Border Bling: Tin Stitch die and spliced the two ends together so I'd end up with a smaller rectangle then covered the "seam" with a 1/2" strip. The top torn edge panel was embossed along the edges to give it a more cohesive look.
I then arranged some of my favorite florals from the Prominent Petals stamp set. 

INK: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse dye inks by Ink to Paper.

Enjoy your day!       ~Wanda


1 comment:

Dorothy C. said...

Genius idea on changing the size of the rectangle!! Such a pretty card.