Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Color Throwdown #643

 

Some of my favorite shades of blues and greens are in the new palette for this week's Color Throwdown challenge! I used distress oxide inks I thought were the closest: Salvaged Patina, Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass.

I color blended the background using brushes. I smooshed the three different ink colors onto acrylic blocks, sprayed with water then used a paint brush to apply the colors to the shells (die cut from Bristol Smooth Surface paper). After air drying, I added some Prismacolor pencil details then splattered with yellow gold Gansai Tambi Starry Colors paint.
 

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Summer (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface; White (Ink to Paper).

INK: Distress oxide by Ranger (see above description); Versamark.

DIES: Cover Plate: Ornate, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Summer Shells (Ink to Paper). 

OTHER: Gold embossing powder. 

We would love to have you join us in the challenge. 

Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Jeanne H said...

A lovely card...colors and design.