Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Ink to Paper Reveal Day #4

 

Welcome back for the fourth day of reveals of the April release at Ink to Paper! Today we are introducing you to Mother & Father stamp set + Feathered Friends 10 dies + Blooming Thoughts stamp set and dies.

I'm not always sure of the bird species with each new Feathered Friend, but I know he was another fun one to color and assemble (I used colors that were in the patterned papers)!
 

I used a wreath and a few florals to "ground" my bird, then added one of the great new sentiments that I heat embossed with WOW! Rose Gold embossing powder. It reminds me of copper so I felt it was a good fit for a masculine card. WOW! products are now being sold at ITP, so check out their embossing powders and add some to your shopping list! 😉


STAMPS: Mother & Father, Wreath Favor Box Sentiments.
INK: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Canyon Clay; Versamark.
PAPER: Text-style "Father Knows Best" 6x6 patterned paper, White, Dark Chocolate.
DIES: Feathered Friends 10, Love to Layer: Torn Edges, Wreath Favor Box Sentiments.
OTHER: WOW! Rose Gold embossing powder.

Next up are some gorgeous new blooms (you know you can never have too many flowers)! I noticed a theme happening with my cards this release and that is that I am using lots of Limeade Ice ink and paper! Because it's a yellowish shade of green, it reminds me of new growth and is perfect for spring time creations. It blends well with New Leaf ink which is what I used on this card.

I couldn't resist using my favorite blend of colors again for the flowers (Sweet Blush, Pale Peony and Berry Sorbet). You can't see it well in the photos, but I'm loving the added texture and sparkle that comes from a strip of tulle infused with chunky glitter. It was a recent find at Michael's that I couldn't resist!
 



STAMPS: Blooming Thoughts, Mother & Father
INK: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Limeade Ice, New Leaf; Versamark
PAPER: White.
DIES: Border Bling: Tin Stitch, Blooming Thoughts, Delicate Doilies.
OTHER: WOW! Rose Gold embossing powder, Twine, Chunky glitter tulle.

SUPPLIES




So that is a wrap for the new release! Tomorrow - April 15 - at 10 PM EST, you will be able to purchase the new items.  Thanks so much for stopping by!   ~Wanda

No comments: