Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Playing with Hoops + Fringe

 

It's a cold, wintry day with a mix of rain and snow coming down! We get power outages really quickly in our area, so I showered, drank hot chocolate and am getting laundry done...just in case we lose power. I finished this card with some new happy mail I ordered from The Greetery. Here's my first time inking up the Hoop Wreath set and pairing it with some awesome new dies!

The Hoop and Fringe dies are unlike anything I own and am always amazed at Betsy Veldman's creativity! I color blended some Aqua Mist ink on the background then wanted to add some controlled splatters, so went with the snowflake stencil from The Greetery.  I added some accents with the flower centers using a white gel pen. I love the tiny sentiments that come with this set because they don't overpower the image. I also popped it up with foam tape.
 

STAMPS: Hoop Wreath (The Greetery).

PAPER: Stamper's Select White (Ink to Paper).

INK: Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, True Black, New Leaf, Pinefeather (dye inks by Ink to Paper).

DIES: Hoop and Fringe, Catching Snowflakes, Hoop Wreath (The Greetery).

OTHER: Snowflake stencil (The Greetery), White gel pen

Have a great Wednesday everyone! Stay warm and safe!  ~Wanda

No comments: