Monday, December 14, 2020

ITP Day #4 of December Release


How are you liking the new goodies so far? It's a beautiful, versatile release, in my opinion, and I've thoroughly enjoyed creating with all of it! Today, we are introducing Branches of Love stamp set and dies + Inside Sentiments: Love stamps + Like Family stamp set.

I really adore the layered pottery vase image and the dainty branches with hearts growing everywhere!

I die cut 4 square panels of Bitty Big: True Black patterned papers for my background and adhered them on a 5" square card base.

I love to pair up Pale Peony with Berry Sorbet when I want a peachy pink color combo. I also variegated the branch colors with using Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado inks.
Below is a photo of the inside with this sweet sentiment.

STAMPS
: Branches of Love, Inside Greetings: Love
INK: Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado Hawaiian Shores
PAPER: Bitty Big: True Black, Stampers Select White
DIES: Branches of Love, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames (inside card)
 

This next set is entirely sentiments only so I paired it up with a fave set from last month's release: Vintage Lantern.

The patterned paper dictated my ink color choices. My card is slightly longer than A2 size because I didn't want to cover up any more of the lantern.



STAMPS: Like Family, Vintage Lantern
INK: True Black, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf, Ocean Tides, Simly Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Lovely Lady, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow
PAPER: Patterned paper, Stampers Select White
DIES: Vintage Lantern
OTHER: Corner rounder

That's it for introductions! Tomorrow - December 15 at 10 PM EST - the items will be ready to purchase in the Ink to Paper store. Some hot items will sell out quickly, so if there is something you REALLY want badly, you'll want to be logged in and ready to shop at 10 PM. 

Happy stamping!                                                    ~Wanda


 

 

 


No comments: