Sunday, October 11, 2020

Ink to Paper October Reveal Day #1

Hey everyone! My blog has been very quiet for the past few days but  I can assure you I've been a busy little bee! Today is the first day of reveals for Ink to Paper's October release (available on the 15th) and we are introducing you to Festive Mugs Stamp Set and Dies + Corner It: Holly Stamp Set and Dies + Home Door Decor Stamp Set and Dies + Woodwork Dies + Inside Greetings: Season's Greetings Stamp Set.

I went with a paper piecing technique for this trio of mugs and it's quite busy with lots of holiday patterned papers. The edges of the music panel were roughed up with a distressing tool then sponged with Vintage Photo distress ink. The large flourish in the corner holly die set was cut in half so I could add it to two corners.

There are lots of fun little images to embellish your card (holly, evergreen sprigs, berries, flowers, etc.). The berries were highlighted with Glossy Accents.


STAMPS: Festive Mugs, Corner It: Holly
INK: Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, Shabby Shutters, Vintage Photo distress oxide ink; Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, True Black.
PAPER: Vintage Cream, Patterned paper
DIES: Festive Mugs, Corner It: Holly 

Next on board is a fun holiday door design with so many possibilities! 

While I initially thought to mimic my own front door which is red, the old brain ventured out instead to go with an aqua/teal color which recently caught my eye in a local home. I only used one "plank" of the wood die set here, but there will be an entire background of these wood pieces on my release day card. I dry embossed a brick background on white so the door color would pop out better.


STAMPS: Inside Greetings: Season's Greetings; Holiday Door Decor
INK: Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, True Black, Cocoa Bean, Limeade Ice, Classic Kraft, Ocean Tides, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Weathervane, Smokey Shadow, Stormy Sea, Pinefeather
PAPER: White, Weathervane
DIES: Holiday Door Decor, Woodwork
OTHER: Brick embossing folder 

You don't want to forget the inside of your cards and this stamp set will have you covered with sweet sentiments for the holidays!

Be sure to tune back tomorrow for more reveals...AND...check out the blogs of the rest of the design team members to see their incredible creativity!

SUPPLIES





                                        

 

 


 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

~Wanda 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanda, l love the Christmas mugs and shiny berries. Such a cute layout and darling patterned papers.
The teal door card is adorable!!
Mary Ann
Too Graphic Design
(Sorry, my google acct. is tied to my business so I can't comment with it.)

Ida said...

Two very fun and festive cards.