The Color Throwdown challenge for this week is a great color palette - purple, green and kraft - brought to us by Amy Rohl! I thought it would be a fun color combo to ink up the Graceful Wings stamp set from Ink to Paper. I had everything assembled and glued down when I remembered I had wanted to add black splatters to the postage frame! Am I the only one who seems to do that fairly frequently? Haha!
I added some highlights to the leaves and flowers surrounding the butterfly with Prismacolor pencils. To the florals in the butterfly, I added highlights with clear and white Wink of Stella brush pens. The hint of shimmer just doesn't show up in the photos. The postage die layer was popped up with foam tape.
- STAMPS: Graceful Wings (Ink to Paper/Papertrey Ink).
- PAPER: Linen Vintage Cream, Vintage Cream (Ink to Paper).
- INK: Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, True Black, Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Plum Pudding (Ink to Paper).
- DIES: Graceful Wings, Border Bling: Postage Frames (Ink to Paper).
- OTHER: Burlap, Sequins, Wink of Stella clear and white glitter pens.
We'd love to have you play along with us and hope to see you in the gallery!
Happy stamping! ~Wanda