Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Color Throwdown #608

Hard to believe it's Wednesday again but that means it's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge. Lynn is hosting and has chosen such pretty colors! They reminded me of a floral bouquet even before I saw the photo and since I needed 3 sympathy cards last week, I decided to go with the In Bloom dies from Ink to Paper. I brushed some colors on the edges of the petals and just randomly added them over the Border Bling: Grateful Vine cut from kraft card stock.

STAMPS: Wild Fields (Ink to Paper).

INK: Melon Berry, Lovely Lady, Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold, Pure Black (dye inks by Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Classic Kraft, Stamper's Select White (Ink to Paper).

DIES: Border Bling: Grateful Vine, Into the Blooms, Banner Builders: Basics (Ink to Paper).

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see your creation in the CTD gallery!                   Happy stamping!   ~Wanda


1 comment:

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a beautiful take on the CTD palette! Those warm peachy-pink tones really look spectacular with the kraft cover plate and I love the textural feel created by all of the petals!