Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Mojo Sketch #503


A quick post to show you my card for Julee's new Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge that is up this week! I was inspired by the colors on this little pillow gift box I found on Pinterest. The patterned paper is from the Snap!Color Vibe 6x6" pad by Simple Stories.  I used Iced Aqua cardstock from Reverse Confetti for the tag and border.  The sentiment was stamped twice using a MISTI and I added Carrara Marble glitter (Martha Stewart) to cover the die cut snowflakes
(Stampin' Up). 


I love using non-traditional colors on Christmas cards and this one will be used again and again!  Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting.
It's a busy day with preparing for Thanksgiving so have to run!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Polka dots, snowflakes and a great colour combo. Love it :)