Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Color Throwdown Challenge



It's a busy week for many of us with planning Thanksgiving activities, traveling, etc.  There is a new Color Throwdown Challenge which I am hosting this week.  I chose some earthy colors - green, kraft, brown and cream - which hopefully you will enjoy creating with!  I need to replenish my stash with sympathy cards and thought these colors would work well.
 


I dry embossed the Vintage Cream (PTI) card base with an embossing folder by Lifestyle Crafts.  I then used two TCW stencils (Mini Ferns and Mini Well Rounded) with Peeled Paint distress oxide ink and SU's Crumb Cake ink.  Some jute twine and a die cut sentiment (Simon Says Stamp "With Sympathy") in dark brown cardstock finished up this card.
  
For more inspiration from the rest of the CTD design team, click on their blog links below:         

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Wanda, this is perfect. Those ferns are awesome.