Saturday, May 5, 2018

Inspired By All The Little Things



It's May already and I've started potting some flowers outside my home (only in portable containers that can be brought inside in case of freezing night temps) and I've got them going on for my sample for the Inspired By All The Little Things Challenge! I'm also playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge where I switched out the oval shape for a Rounded Banner STAX Die-Namics by MFT. 


Once again, I used MFT's Stitched Blooms Die-Namics to cut these
florals from watercolor paper.  I used Mijello Mission Gold paints which have very vivid and bright colors.  I was inspired by the woodgrain background in the photo so chose this patterned paper from Recollections "Seaglass" 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from PTI's Direct Messages stamp set and was stamped with a MISTI using Warm Wool dye ink by WPlus9.

Thanks for stopping by!  Would love to have you join us in the challenge and hope to see you in the gallery!

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration photo, Wanda!

Jen Timko said...

These stitched flowers are really pretty! I love how you grouped them for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Esther Asbury said...

I love that inspiration board and I hope I get a chance to play along this week! Such a pretty card that you've created - love those vibrant blooms!
I'd like to invite you to link up to the Cropstop blog where it's always "Anything Goes" as long as you use a product or two from one of the companies they carry in the store. (You did!)
You can check out the current link party here: http://cropstop.blogspot.com/2018/05/may-link-party-39.html

Nina E. Adams said...

This card is making my day!

Amy O said...

I love these bright, happy flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Erica A-B said...

Your card is amazing. I simply love it and it has confirmed I definitely need those stitched flowers from MFT!