Saturday, January 13, 2018

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge




Good Saturday everyone! I'm posting a baby card for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This bib die with the sweet baby font and tiny safety pin are my 'go to' favorites for quick and easy baby cards!  I had some leftover flowers already stamped, so that was a big help since I'm hurrying with this post so I can go into work early.  


STAMPS: Mini Modern Blooms (MFT); Beautiful Baby (MFT).
PAPER: Pretty Posy 6x6 pad by FSC.
DIES: Baby Bib, Oh Baby, Stitched Rectangle STAX, Mini Modern Blooms - all by MFT.

JAN 12 - Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
                                                        --Anne Frank

JAN 13 - Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
"However long the night...the dawn will break."
                                                       --African Proverb

Have a blessed day!

No comments: