Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sketch For You To Try



The new sketch for Reverse Confetti's October Sketch For You To Try was perfect for me to finally ink up one of the adorable monsters in their Monsterous stamp set! I colored with Copics then die cut with the matching die.  The eyes were highlighted with Glossy Accents.

Here's what else I used:
STAMPS: Monsterous by Reverse Confetti.
PAPER: Fright Night 6x6 pad, Lime Green, Grape Soda - Reverse Confetti; X-Press It Blending Card; White and Black CS - PTI.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.

DIES: Web Tag Layer, Monsterous by Reverse Confetti; Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by MFT; Stitched Rectangle by Lil' Inker Designs.
COPICS: YG21, YG13, YG23, YG25, V17, COO, C1

I'm thinking this would be a fun card to send to one of my grand kids! :-)

4 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Wanda! This is super cute! I love that monster with the spider web tag! His eyes with the glossy accents are fab!

Amy Rohl said...

This is absolutely adorable, Wanda! I love the mix of papers and your spooky lil monster!

Kathy said...

I love your Monster card! I also used Monsters for my grandsons’ this Halloween. You used all the parts so well!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a FUN Card!! I LOVE the Design and that Monster!! =)