Thursday, October 26, 2017

Pastor Appreciation



It's Friday eve and a startling fact is that Christmas will be over in 2 months from today - EEEK! I need to get a serious start on Christmas cards but it won't be today - hahaha!  I needed two pastor appreciation cards, so I went to my 'go to' Plain Jane stamp by Verve using the verse from Jeremiah 17:7.  I white embossed on Baked Brown Sugar cardstock then die cut with MFT's Traditional Tags STAX.  The little half circle topper is from PTI's Tag Sale #3 die.  I CASEed the layout from this card by Amy Sheffer that I had saved on Pinterest.  I arranged the die cut stamped elements from PTI's Holiday Greens stamp set very close to Amy's design.  I love that this can be used for any winter card...not just Christmas. The background was embossed using SU's Woodgrain EF then lightly sponged with Baked Brown Sugar ink. 

That's it for now...a quick post between laundry loads.  I'm always amazed at how much laundry continues to happen with just two people in the house anymore!  😁

No comments: