Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Tag, You're It!

***Scroll on down for my Color Throwdown card*** 


A quick post to share a tag inspired by the current Tag, You're It Challenge!  Michelle has a simple design with a watercolored background and block sentiment.  I already had this background in my leftover pile, so I die cut the tag using my favorite Reverse Confetti die.  The florals were stamped with Pumpkin Spice and Beanstalk Pure Color dye inks by WPlus9; flower centers are Daffodil Delight by SU.  Floral stamps and matching dies are from PTI's Bitty Bouquets set.  The sentiment is MFT's Label Maker Sentiments.  I added clear Wink of Stella brush marker to add sparkle to the flower centers and topped off the tag with Caribbean twine from The Twinery.

On an oily side note...
I just came across a genius DIY stain removal tip!
Take a 10ml roller bottle and add 1 capful of Thieves cleaner (product by Young Living) and then fill with distilled water.  You now have a portable, easy to use stain remover solution!

Thanks for stopping in...always enjoy your feedback!

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty tag Wanda. Love the colorful background with the pretty blooms. The wink of stella must look beautiful on the flowers. I love YL oils, but I don't have the thieves cleaner.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Marybeth said...

Wanda ,this is just so beautiful! Love the flower set you used on your tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Jen Mitchell said...

Such a beautiful tag, Wanda. I love the background - a beautiful blend of greens and yellows. And your floral accent is lovely with the warm colors. So nice to see you at Tag You're It!

Michelle Short said...

I love your take on my tag, Wanda, I especially love how you did the background. Thanks so much for playing along :)

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Wanda! This is beautiful! I love the soft background and your beautiful flowers!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love that you added yellow to your background and love those blooms. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.