Monday, July 20, 2015

Mojo Monday



It's Monday and that means it's time to rev up your mojo with another fabulous Mojo Monday sketch challenge
I'm not gonna lie...this one made me struggle!  I first had a white panel where the yellow one is currently and it just needed a bigger pop of color.  I couldn't get a half circle to look right (well, I really wanted to use that brad - lol), so I tweaked it and used a whole circle!  My patterned papers and matching brad are from Bo Bunny's Boardwalk collection  - one of my buys while shopping in Nagshead a couple of weeks ago.  Beach Memories is a small scrapbooking store that I always plug into my weekly "things to do" list while at the beach. Hitting the outlet stores and a couple of favorite lunch spots - Sam 'n Omies (LOVE their fried oysters!) and Kill Devil Grill (great philly steak spring rolls!) - are also a must!  

If you want some more inspiration from the rest of the mojomakers, be sure and visit their blog links below!
Carole Burrage
Julee Tilman (Owner)

Justin Krieger
Lori Tecler
Marisa Ritzen 
Mary Fish
Sarah Bigelow
Teresa Kline 
Wanda Cullen (you are here) 


 STAMPS: Strong Anchor (Verve).

Hope to see you in the gallery!

7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just fabulous, Wanda! Love that rope!

Stef Perry said...

Well, the end result would never indicate a stuggle, it's put together so well with the nautical theme! Pretty papers, lace, and cute brad!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Wanda.

dstandard said...

Such a beautiful card as always!

Lisa Lynn said...

Another beautiful card Wanda.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Just awesome, Wanda -- love all of the nifty nauticals! :)

Lori said...

This is fabulous, Wanda! Love all of the nautical elements you brought into your design.