Monday, July 13, 2015

Mojo Monday



Good Monday everyone...it's Mojo Monday challenge time!  Julee has another great sketch that has sooo many possibilities for use! 
Since I wanted to use this newly released sentiment from Verve's Sparkly Dreams set, I flipped the layout.  I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink then clear embossed on card stock weight vellum then die cut it using MFT's stitched flag Die-Namic.  I die cut leaves using Verve's new Flourished Tag and Butterfly Dreams dies and topped them off with a MME brad that was a perfect match to these summertime patterned papers by Doodlebug Designs.  The butterflies were white embossed on vellum then die cut.  

Check out the rest of the mojomakers' creations by clicking on their blog links below...or... you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and the first 9 thumbnails will be the design team's cards.
Carole Burrage
Julee Tilman (Owner)

Justin Krieger
Lori Tecler
Marisa Ritzen 
Mary Fish
Sarah Bigelow
Teresa Kline 
Wanda Cullen (you are here) 




3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love how you embossed the sentiment and rounded the corners.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful, Wanda! Love the vellum for the prayer. I had a card pretty much exactly like this in my head last night and went with a birthday card for my brother-in-law instead. :)

VanessaB said...

Beautiful!