Friday, December 27, 2013

CAS Gelli Print



Good Friday everyone! I have a quick and simple card today...using a scrap from my gelli print pile that I created months ago. This large fern image was "stamped" by brayering acrylic paint on a gelli plate, then placing a 6x6 Mini Ferns stencil by TCW over the gelli plate and pressing paint to the stencil using the brayer again.  I then picked up the stencil and "stamped" it onto white CS - resulting in the above background.

The layout is for the current (CAS)E This Sketch Challenge.  I'm also playing along with the Free 4 All challenge on SCS today that has us reviewing all of the 2013 challenges and picking one.  I chose the 6/28/13 challenge to "Think BIG" (use a big embellishment or stamp).

STAMPS: Blooming Button Bits (PTI).
ACCESSORIES: Jute twine, Wood veneer leaf, Fishtail Flags Die-Namics (MFT). 

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous and I love the fern leave theme.
{I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}