Saturday, February 25, 2012

Viva la Verve


 Hello friends! I started to say "good morning" then looked at the clock and saw it was after noon already! It's a really windy and blustery day here in VA...not sure I want to venture out for errands, but may not have a choice if we want to eat - lol!  I made this card for the last Viva la Verve Challenge in the Verve forum on SCS which is another CAS sketch by Tosh.  It took me much longer to decide what I would use than it did to create the card!  I was also inspired by some pottery from a Canadian arts and crafts gallery that was posted on the Inspiration Challenge...some really awesome stuff!  I love green and needed to build up my stash of sympathy cards, so this was a perfect solution for me.  Ribbon is from the Robert Stanley collection at Hobby Lobby and the DP is from MME's new On the Bright Side-Two pad.  Stamps are by Verve.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Wanda!! Looooove green so this card makes me happy :) Great ribbon treatment and sentiment panel. Have a great weekend :)

Kristin K. said...

Very pretty.