Friday, October 28, 2011

Sew What?



...your card - that's what! It's time for another Raise the Bar challenge and this time we're keeping you in stitches! :-) Real or faux...you choose...but you have to use some kind of "stitching" on your creation. I zigzagged down one panel and straight-stitched around the smaller panel. This was such an easy card because I let my DP do it for me! I tweaked Julee Tilman's layout for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and let the "ribbon" on the DP serve as the horizontal element. I stamped the hello sentiment from Verve's Tag Time set. The leaves were die cut using SU's Sizzlet Little Leaves die. The prima was a perfect match for these Lost & Found Two "Sunshine" papers by My Mind's Eye...LOVE their paper! Thanks for stopping by...I'm enjoying another day of work - woohoo!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

This is so pretty! I just LOVE that dp and your stitching looks awesome:) Have a great weekend my friend!

Mary Marsh said...

Sweet card Wanda love your sewing and this beautiful dsp great layout as well. I am a get again for this challenge

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love this sunny little number. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!