Friday, October 14, 2011

HYCCT meets RTB



It's Friday and that means Joni has a new challenge posted on the Raise the Bar blog! This time we're remembering that October is breast cancer awareness month and we are to create with the color pink. I wanted to combine this with one of SCS's HYCCT challenges and chose Lee's inspiration photo with the fun boobies to spur me on. Normally, I cluster flowers in odd numbers, but in keeping with the "boobie pairs", I kept it to 2 flowers on this card! I also used DP with pairs of birds in the design. I wanted this great sentiment from Verve to be the focal point and continued with using Jen Del Muro's super sketch for her monthly Sketch For You To Try challenge. This also fits for the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS to use pink, pink, pink. Whew! Think I covered all 4 challenges adequately! TGIF and I'm off work today and tomorrow! Have a fun trip planned tomorrow with a stamping buddy...have a good day everyone!
Supply List...
STAMPS: Believe (Verve)
PAPER: Happier 6x6 pad by MME, Pink Pirouette, White
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Wonky rectangle Nesties, Primas, 2-step bird punch by SU, fern punch by MS
Grosgrain ribbon, Bow Easy.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Great card and use of Jen's sketch. Such a great sentiment :) Am I safe to guess you and Teresa are going to be enabling each other again ;) Happy shopping!!

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card - love this!

Mahmood Ali said...

Fabulous! pink color, Rose, Pink Ribbon everything amazing i like it....
Plastic card printing
Plastic card