Monday, December 27, 2010

Viva la Verve



Teresa has an awesome sketch for the last Viva la Verve Challengethis month on the Verve forum! I was inspired by some red and green striped candy canes that I had leftover from Christmas...thus the choice of the striped DP. There are a couple of people I didn't get Christmas cards sent to, so will send them winter wishes instead. It's a cold and blustery day in VA...hope you're keeping warm in your neck of the woods!
STAMPS: Glad Tidings (Verve) & Winter Mittens (Verve)
PAPER: Jolly Holiday (SU), Cherry Cobbler, Vintage Cream (PTI)
INK: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: EK Success border punch, Oval punches by SU, Snowflake jewelry charm (Michael's), Kaiser silver pearls, Old Olive satin ribbon, Dimensional foam dots

3 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great job with the sketch and the colours are just fabby, I see your inspiration in there!

Marisa said...

Darling card, Wanda. Did Teresa get her wish for snow??!! I've been seeing reports of TONS of snow on the East Coast and hearing about football games being cancelled via hubby. Keep warm and safe!

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Wanda! I so need to break out my Verve images! Did you cut the snowflakes out by hand? Awesome job! Great look!